Lijun Dong received her PhD in Mechanical Design and Theory from Northwestern Polytechnical University in 2005. She has been appointed as professor at the College of Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering of Taiyuan University of Technology since 2005. Professor Dong has contributed to numerous research projects funded by government foundations. She has published over 20 papers and 1 monograph, and worked as the Editor-in-Chief for three national level textbooks. Professor Dong’s research interests include computer graphics, computer vision, and graphic theory and application.
10/2005-present: Professor, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
09/1998-10/2005: Associate Professor, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
09/1990-09/1998: Lecture, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
09/2001-05/2005: Ph.D. in Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
09/1991-05/1994: M.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
09/1979-07/1983: B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
➢ Selected Publications
1. Mantun Gao, Jun Chu, Lijun Dong, The Method and Practice of Interpreting Line Drawing as Three-Dimensional, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 2009. (In Chinese)
2. Hong Li, Lijun Dong, Engineering Drawing Foundation, Higher Education Press, 2017. (In Chinese)
3. Guoxing Liang, Lijun Dong, Engineering Graphics, China Water & Power Press, 2020. (In Chinese)
1. Dongbing Guo, Lijun Dong, Xing Guo, Sharp features preserving scanned point clouds based on majority voting method, Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (natural), 33(10) (2019) 67-72, 148.
2. Siyin Xiong, Lijun Dong, A binary coding genetic algorithm for labeling line drawings with hidden-part-draw, Journal of Graphics, 39 (2018) 006.
3. Yanling Sun, Lijun Dong, 3D reconstruction of complex curved objects from line drawings, CADDM, 2 (26) (2016) 13-17.
4. Xuan Wang, Lijun Dong, 3D reconstruction from 2D line drawings only with visible vertices and edges, CADDM, 1 (24) (2014) 42-45.
5. Chao Wang, Lijun Dong, An algorithm for finding internal faces based on the 3D coordinates, CADDM, 3(24) (2014) 13-16.
6. Wuqiang Hao, Lijun Dong, 3D object reconstruction by point coordinates of 2D line drawings, CADDM, 1 (23) (2013) 32-35.
7. Lijun Dong, En Yang, Discrimination of junction in line drawing by computer, Computer Aided Drafting, Design and Manufacturing, 20(1) (2010) 99-103.
➢ Research Interests
Computer graphics, computer vision, graphic theory and application
➢ Research Supervision